The french non-profit organisation Kaledidoscope, is coming to the Chelsea Theatre on the 2nd November, at 7pm to present their second event/show around fashion for Teens and the Elderly.
It is a mixed art performance, a fashion journey through time, patterns and through the combined look of generations.
Défi’frip- La tournée (Fashion Show Challenge) is :
– 3 shows on 3 different places
– 1h30 of 3/4mins frames presenting different patterns
– A company of 15 Teens and 15 Elderly
– glitter, music, singing, visual art, creativity, identity & textiles
– bonds created between two generations and two cultures
Take a look at our previous show by clicking on the HERE