Chelsea Theatre COVID protocol – Jan 2022
Chelsea Theatre COVID protocol from 27th Jan 2022
Under Government guidelines issued on the 19th of January 2022 the wearing of face masks is no longer be mandated by law. However, we ask that our patrons continue to wear one anywhere in the Theatre unless you are a child under 12 or medically exempt. You may remove your face mask when eating or drinking in the Theatre Café or Bar. Please remain socially distanced where possible.
If you are travelling to Chelsea Theatre on public transport, we ask that everyone aged 12 and above uses a face mask or face covering for the duration of their journey.
When you arrive, entry to the building will be through our main entrance, where you will be greeted by a member of our team. There will be a hand sanitising station in place. Please cleanse your hands frequently.
While you are in our building, you must abide by all relevant Government guidance, and by all instructions given by our staff and signage.
You must not attend if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19
- have experienced symptoms in the last 10 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
Anyone who is clinically vulnerable is advised not to attend.
All public spaces that have been in use will be aired and cleaned between uses.
Performer, Teacher and Course Leader Guidance
In addition to the wearing of face coverings at all times where practical when in the Chelsea Theatre building we will be asking all performers to have a lateral flow test in the 24 hours before performing.
Performers are asked not to attend if:
- • They believe they may be infected with COVID-19
- • Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- • Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- • Have been instructed to self-isolate
Any performer who is clinically vulnerable is advised not to attend.