We are now delivering one day first aid training.
This one day highly practical first aid course covers lifesaving emergency first aid skills including safe incident management, dealing with collapse, seizure, major bleeding and CPR. On successful completion candidates receive a certificated in EFAW which is valid for three years.
Our emergency first aid course covers the following topics:
- Aims and principles of first aid
- What to do in an emergency
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Choking and asphyxia
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Assessment and treatment of miscellaneous medical conditions
- Record keeping
To enquire about cost and book a space please contact Michelle Abbey or Mercy Ackah on 0207 352 1967