This summer we are throwing open our doors in August and seeking creative submissions for our, ‘Get into Summer’ programme running from August 7-18.
We are seeking pitches for our upcoming, ‘Get Into Summer’ programme
We are looking for dynamic and creative offers, including events created by, with and for young people in new and imaginative ways, to make our space buzz.
We would like to hear from you, whether your idea is a one-off event, scratch night or something that might end up repeating week after week. We particularly welcome applications from artists with skills and/or experience in facilitating young people creative activity across a broad range of art forms (ages 13-19).
To give you a few ideas of events that we’ve had in the past here’s a little list:
- Hip Hop Dance Workshops
- Live music performance
- Photography and Art exhibitions
- Poetry Nights
- Language Classes
- All kinds of talks
What you get
- Free access to the 110 seat theatre and rehearsal spaces
- Chelsea Theatre provides use of a printer, PA, a piano and a access to a full
- Chelsea Theatre will also provide some marketing and creative support to
help turn your idea into a success.
What we expect from you
- to work with the Learning and Community Team to set and clear the
- to have a clear enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check
or be willing to undertake one
Include a short description of your idea/ project, the nature of your event, and
your contact details, and we will get back to you!
If you have an idea of something you’d like to do here – then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject line: GET INTO
Deadline for expressions of interest: Tuesday 2 August.